Remote work is here to stay, and so are the threats to remote users. Protecting today’s hyper-distributed workspace can be very challenging, requiring endless security functions across user devices, applications, and networks.
So how do you keep remote users 100% safe and protect your organization’s data and applications against sophisticated attacks such as phishing, malicious email attachments, and zero-day ransomware?
We invite you to read the Ultimate Guide to Remote Workforce Security to better understand:
- What are the primary threats to remote employees
- The key considerations when choosing the optimal solutions for:
- Endpoint security
- Zero Trust Remote Access
- Email & Office security
- Internet access security
- Mobile Security
- The value of security consolidation
- How Check Point Harmony can help
Harmony Connect - Securely Connect Users to Anywhere
Check Point Harmony is the industry’s first unified security solution for users, devices and access, consolidating six products to provide uncompromised security and simplicity for everyone. It protects devices and internet connections from the most sophisticated attacks while ensuring Zero-Trust Access to corporate applications.
Harmony Key Capabilities:
- Securely connect users to any resource, anywhere, with cloud-delivered network security powered by 11 SASE services.
- Provide clientless zero-trust access to any corporate application, from any web browser (web application, database, remote desktop, SSH remote terminal).
- Enable a secure, fast, and private internet browsing experience with the industry’s first in-browser protection to inspect 100% of SSL traffic.
- Protect user email and collaboration apps such as Office 365, MS Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and G-Suite.
- Prevent threats on user devices with complete endpoint protection and a mobile threat defence solution.