Customize Your Business Infrastructure with Cloud Services
Your IT infrastructure is the lifeblood of your business. It’s the business processes that allow your company to serve your customers. But it may not be working as well as it could, especially if you’re still trying to manage everything on your own.
With infrastructure as a service (IaaS), you can avoid the cost and difficulty of deploying and managing physical servers and on-premises data centers. When you move critical processes into the cloud, you can more easily handle network security, data storage, end-user protection, secure backups, and disaster recovery.
How We Can Help
When you work with us, we promise to create a customized cloud solution for your business. We’ll sit down together and find out how you’re using cloud services, both public and private, and talk about your short-term and long-term business goals. After we’ve gotten to know you, we’ll recommend the best infrastructure platform and how you can best use cloud services to strengthen your company. We won’t stop until we create just-right cloud solutions that help drive your business forward.
Do you need?
- Assessments of backup and data recovery strategies
- Architecture services
- Cloud backup
- Cloud migration
- Cloud optimization for cost savings
- Cost management
- Cloud migration cost modeling
- Hybrid cloud services
- Office 365 managed services
- Disaster recovery services
We recommend and work with these trusted partners:
- Microsoft Azure IaaS
- AWS IaaS
- Veeam cloud backups: backup IaaS and managed backups as a service
- Check Point SandBlast Suite: Advanced anti-malware layered hybrid solution
- CrowdStrike: Anti-malware and endpoint protection
- Check Point vSEC: Cloud firewalls
- Microsoft Office 365: Assessment, design, migration, managed services
- Proofpoint: Cloud mail hygiene and anti-malware
- Splunk: Managed and co-managed models
- VMware Cloud on AWS (coming soon)
- Veeam DRaaS: disaster recovery as a service (coming soon)